Where to Find the Complete Changelog

Where to Find the Complete Changelog

Postby Voltaire » 23.03.2017, 15:14

Where to find the complete changelog of WSUSoffline? In download section there is only the last 3 to 4 items; in documentation I did not find it, and I don't know how to deal with "trac". Thanks for a complete changelog (including at least all versions that can be downloaded.
Voltaire

Re: Where to Find the Complete Changelog

Postby Dalai » 23.03.2017, 16:08

Welcome to the forum.

Voltaire wrote:[..] in documentation I did not find it [..]

Well, you missed wsusoffline\doc\history.txt it seems. It contains the complete changelog since version 3.0.

Regards
Dalai
Dalai

Postby Voltaire » 24.03.2017, 13:53

Can you please tell where on the page www.wsusoffline.net it can be clicked onto?

It must be clickable from within that website, not by searching in the forum or entering any kind of text or url etc. ...
Voltaire

Postby Dalai » 24.03.2017, 16:10

The file I'm talking about is in the download package.

Regards
Dalai
Dalai

Postby aker » 24.03.2017, 17:50

Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten oder an den Meistbietenden versteigern. / Everybody finding a misspelling is allowed to keep or sell it.
aker

WSUS Offline Update „Community Edition“
https://gitlab.com/wsusoffline/wsusoffline/-/releases
aker

Postby Voltaire » 25.03.2017, 15:23

Sorry that I have to repeat myself:

Voltaire wrote:Can you please tell where on the page http://www.wsusoffline.net it can be clicked onto?

It must be clickable from within that website, not by searching in the forum or entering any kind of text or url etc. ...

There is still no anwer to the question where to find the click on the WSUSoffline-Website (not any kind of field to enter any text or search for it etc. and of course not to pass to the forum for finding a link to it)!
Voltaire

Postby Dalai » 25.03.2017, 16:23

Well, the answer is simple: Currently, it's not there on the homepage. Either download the package like I said or go to Trac and click on "Browse source" > trunk > doc > history.txt (or click the link posted by aker). Boom, there you are.

If you need the full changelog, you can get it. Simple as that.

Regards
Dalai
Dalai

Return to Anregungen / Suggestions