Anyone have an ISO with post-SP3 updates to WinXP

Anyone have an ISO with post-SP3 updates to WinXP

Postby Emyalna » 03.02.2017, 00:06

Hello all.

Been having some trouble getting the updates for WinXP SP3. Understandably so with Apr 2014 being so long ago & no telling how many changes and/or deletions Microsoft has made to the storage of WinXP SP3 updates. WSUS Offline Updater v9.2.1 even gets the "Not Found" error for Win GLB close to the beginning of the download process, and 2 other SP3 updater programs I'm trying get a whole boatload of "Not Found" errors on different KB updates.

So I'd like to know if anyone out here has a WinXP SP3 ISO with all the post-SP3 updates incorporated, or an ISO made by WSUS Offline Updater v9.2.1 with just the updates since they can easily be applied separately after installing my WinXP SP3 CD. Since such a file would be too big as an e-mail attachment and breaking it up into small chunks would result in a huge number of files, I don't mind giving my mailing address to someone or we can use a program that allows for a person-to-person connection with good security (TeamViewer is one such program). Unless this message forum board allows for large attachments like that or someone has webspace/FTP space I could download it from.

Hoping for a "yes".....thanks and have an awesome day,
Kirby
Emyalna

Re: Anyone have an ISO with post-SP3 updates to WinXP

Postby boco » 03.02.2017, 15:22

Refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5478

There are some links to ISOs posted there. Note that XP had language-dependent downloads - only English and German ISO links were posted, AFAIK.

Just ask in the other thread if links are dead. I'm closing here to prevent creating a duplicate.
Microsoft update catalog: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/
Windows Install media download: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15088/windows-create-installation-media
boco

Return to Download