Microsoft Security Essentials for Swedish

Microsoft Security Essentials for Swedish

Postby strpehu » 21.03.2011, 14:05

I realy like this WSUS Offlice Update!

When I check for downloading Microsoft Security Essentials for Swedish and English, I'm only getting the German (mseinstall-x86-deu.exe) and English version, Not the Swedish version.

/Per
strpehu

Re: Microsoft Security Essentials for Swedish

Postby aker » 21.03.2011, 15:28

Save a file named correct.bat in the static folder of WSUSOU with tehse lines in it
Code: Select all
type "StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-sve.txt" >> StaticDownloadLinks-<OS>-x86-<LANG>.txt
type "StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-sve.txt" >> StaticDownloadLinks-<OS>-x64-<LANG>.txt
echo.  >> StaticDownloadLinks-<OS>-x86-<LANG>.txt
echo.  >> StaticDownloadLinks-<OS>-x64-<LANG>.txt

Please replace
<OS> through
Windows 7 - w61
Windows Vista - w60
Windows XP -wxp
if you use vista or 7 the language is glb
replace <LANG> through your language, I think it's sve.
Save it and run it. But only once.
It will copy the lines for your version of MSSE.

I hope I could help.
aker
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten oder an den Meistbietenden versteigern. / Everybody finding a misspelling is allowed to keep or sell it.
aker

WSUS Offline Update „Community Edition“
https://gitlab.com/wsusoffline/wsusoffline/-/releases
aker

Postby strpehu » 13.04.2011, 08:44

Thanks for your answer!
I'm sorry for the delay, I thought that I was going to get an e-mail if someone did answer mine question.

I have tried to do what yoy suggest, but it sems to be a bigger issue.

I'm only selecting that the WSUS Offline Update should get update for English and Swedish, but some how it getting the English and German update.

When I browsing in the client folders, I can find this file for an example
IE9-Windows7-x86-deu.exe
and
IE9-Windows7-x64-deu.exe
insted.

But only when the file is downloaded to the glb folders. In the WXPfolder do WSUS create an sve folder.

Any suggestions?
strpehu

Postby harry » 13.04.2011, 09:55

The downloads for Vista and Windows 7 are not language specific!

Replace the files you have changed [StaticDownloadLinks-wxp-x86-sve.txt, StaticDownloadLinks-w60-x86-sve.txt, StaticDownloadLinks-w60-x64-sve.txt, StaticDownloadLinks-w61-x86-sve.txt, StaticDownloadLinks-w61-x64-sve.txt] with the original ones.

Please look :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=945 and :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=955

Copy the following lines to a file Prepare-sve.cmd and save it in your WSUSOU directory (the one with UpdateGenerator.exe).
Run it once. (there is absolutly no error handling!)

@echo off
cd /D "%~dp0"

set LNG=sve

REM language specific files for .NET
type .\static\StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-%LNG%.txt | find "dotNetFx40LP_Full_" >> .\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet.txt
type .\static\StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-%LNG%.txt | find "dotnetfx35langpack_x64" >> .\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x64-glb.txt
type .\static\StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-%LNG%.txt | find "dotnetfx35langpack_x86" >> .\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-dotnet-x86-glb.txt

REM language specific files for MSSE
type .\static\StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-%LNG%.txt >> .\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-glb.txt
type .\static\StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-%LNG%.txt >> .\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-glb.txt

REM language specific files for Vista
type .\static\StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x64-%LNG%.txt >> .\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-w60-x64-glb.txt
type .\static\StaticDownloadLinks-ie8-w60-x86-%LNG%.txt >> .\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-w60-x86-glb.txt

REM language specific files for Windows 7
type .\static\StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x64-%LNG%.txt >> .\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-w61-x64-glb.txt
type .\static\StaticDownloadLinks-ie9-w61-x86-%LNG%.txt >> .\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-w61-x86-glb.txt

harry

Postby EricJanHteA » 13.04.2011, 09:56

There more language specific matters occurring in this version of WOU.
- IE
- .Net
maybe more.

I am sure the developer will look into it. But he often states that he has a live besides WOU.

And I will grant him that privilege. :D
EricJanHteA

Postby WSUSUpdateAdmin » 13.04.2011, 11:18

Hi EricJanHteA,

could you pls. see my answer in viewtopic.php?f=5&t=900 before you make assuptions about coming versions?
This is a general "problem" caused by the fact that SPs & patches for Vista & 7 are multilingual.

Regards
Torsten Wittrock
WSUSUpdateAdmin
Administrator

Postby strpehu » 15.04.2011, 09:34

Thanks for the tips and answer.
Before I did test your suggestions i Manually downloaded IE9-WindowsVista-x86-sve.exe, IE8-WindowsVista-x86-sve.exe and put in in the wsusoffline\client\w60\glb folder.

So now when I run the Updategenerator.exe, it's stops at verifying integrity of IE8-W.......sve.exe and IE9-W......sve.exe, and I get the error: File integrity verification failure.

Do I have to delete those files again?
strpehu

Postby Denniss » 15.04.2011, 11:30

Open your wsusoffline folder and go to the static subfolder.
The file StaticDownloadlinks-w60-x86-glb.txt is responsible for downloading IE8 and IE9. Open it with a text editor and either delete the english/german downloadlinks for IE8/IE9 and replace them with the downloadlinkslinks from the file staticdownloadlinks-ie8-x86-sve.txt or just add them to the file.
Please delete the \client\md\hashes-w60-glb.txt file to prevent hanging at file verification.

If you use Vista x64 then you have to use the corresponding x64 downloadlink files.
Denniss

Postby strpehu » 15.04.2011, 13:11

Right now are you the best person on the world :-)

It's working, it's Friday and have a nice weekend!!
strpehu

Postby sweanisse » 25.05.2011, 06:05

aker wrote:Save a file named correct.bat in the static folder of WSUSOU with tehse lines in it
type "StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x86-sve.txt" >> StaticDownloadLinks-<OS>-x86-<LANG>.txt
type "StaticDownloadLinks-msse-x64-sve.txt" >> StaticDownloadLinks-<OS>-x64-<LANG>.txt
echo.  >> StaticDownloadLinks-<OS>-x86-<LANG>.txt
echo.  >> StaticDownloadLinks-<OS>-x64-<LANG>.txt

Please replace
<OS> through
Windows 7 - w61
Windows Vista - w60
Windows XP -wxp
if you use vista or 7 the language is glb
replace <LANG> through your language, I think it's sve.
Save it and run it. But only once.
It will copy the lines for your version of MSSE.

I hope I could help.
aker

it can bee very useful but i just need IE9 x64 and the SP1 on a swedish for a Windows 7 x64 system and i also need .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 and 4.0 .Net Framework also x64
so who to remove the other stuff that i dont need please move this if it on wrong plase good program have a nice day :D
sweanisse

Next

Return to Fehlende Updates / Missing updates