Missing IE11 Main Program for Traditional Chinese

Missing IE11 Main Program for Traditional Chinese

Postby tony8077616 » 07.11.2014, 12:06

Hey Guys

I'm a Taiwanese people,use language in Traditional Chinese (zh-tw).

When I used ,I found that I choose my Language [(Tr.)Chinese]with any bits , It didn't download IE11 main program for my language ("IE11-Windows6.1-x86-zh-tw.exe" & "IE11-Windows6.1-x64-zh-tw.exe").it download other language for me.

I think this problem started from begin have choose can download IE9 to now the lastest ver.,it don't fixed.

Is this problem can fix?

My English is broken,please allowance.

Tks.
tony8077616

Re: Missing IE11 Main Program for Traditional Chinese

Postby boco » 07.11.2014, 13:41

Q: I miss IEx, .NET and MSSE installation files for my language. Why aren't they downloaded and what can I do to have them downloaded?
A: Since Service Packs and updates for Windows Vista / 7 / Server 2008(R2) are multilingual, there's no 24-language selection table for these platforms, so by default, only the English and German versions of those localized installation packages for IEx, .NET and MSSE will be downloaded.
To have your favorite locale(s) downloaded in addition, you may use the ...\cmd\AddCustomLanguageSupport.cmd script.

You need to open a command prompt (administrative rights are possibly needed, depending on the exact location you installed WSUSOU to), navigate to the WSUSOffline ./cmd subdirectory. and execute

Code: Select all
AddCustomLanguageSupport.cmd cht
one time (you will probably need to repeat the procedure in the future). "cht" is the Chinese Traditional language code.

Start a new download run and the Chinese Traditional packages should be downloaded, if available from Microsoft.
Microsoft update catalog: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/
Windows Install media download: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15088/windows-create-installation-media
boco

Return to Fehlende Updates / Missing updates