KB943729+

KB943729+

Postby cmschube » 01.05.2013, 13:02

Hello,

I've read all the documentation but I'm really struggling with the idea of adding updates to WSUSOU (great product, btw). I want to deploy the GP Preference Client Side Extensions for WinXP/WinXP64/etc, but I just can't figure out how. I've read about adding the Download URL, but I'm not sure where to get it for these updates. Can I just add the updates the enu folder for each OS and then add the KB number in the StaticUpdateIds-wxp-x86, etc directory? Or should I just go about a different way of doing this? If so, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Chris
cmschube

Re: KB943729+

Postby aker » 01.05.2013, 14:58

Just create the files ".\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-wxp-x86-<your language code>.txt" and ".\static\custom\StaticDownloadLinks-w2k3-x64-<your language code>.txt" and put the links inside.
Then add the KB number to ".\client\static\custom\StaticUpdateIds-wxp-x86.txt" and ".\client\static\custom\StaticUpdateIds-w2k3-x64.txt".

Then start a download run and wsusou will download the files and put them into the right directories.
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten oder an den Meistbietenden versteigern. / Everybody finding a misspelling is allowed to keep or sell it.
aker

WSUS Offline Update „Community Edition“
https://gitlab.com/wsusoffline/wsusoffline/-/releases
aker

Return to Fehlende Updates / Missing updates