Page 1 of 1

i cant update--- problem again.......

PostPosted: 27.12.2017, 18:26
by totto210
hi. some times i can update another windows 10
but in this pc cant....
i downloaded 5gb ........... and my connection is close to 3mb of band.. i waiting 24hs for this, and now cant update.-.....my windows 10 is pro x64...
any help? ty
edit: i used the dws lite.... and dws revert for any problems but same problem.
Image
Image

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

PostPosted: 27.12.2017, 18:56
by jonas
Hi

the listed not found updates are updates for M$ Office. Did you downloaded updates for Office?

jonas

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

PostPosted: 27.12.2017, 19:12
by totto210
jonas wrote:Hi

the listed not found updates are updates for M$ Office. Did you downloaded updates for Office?

jonas


dont need office update...... in other times i update win without any problems and without office files

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

PostPosted: 27.12.2017, 19:57
by Dalai
@totto210:
Why do you think that you can't install any updates? Your screenshots don't show any problem whatsoever (aside from the missing Office updates). So please be more specific where you see a problem. Also, it would be nice if you could post the contents of C:\Windows\wsusofflineupdate.log (in [code] tags) so we can see the whole picture.

Regards
Dalai

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

PostPosted: 28.12.2017, 02:45
by totto210
Dalai wrote:@totto210:
Why do you think that you can't install any updates? Your screenshots don't show any problem whatsoever (aside from the missing Office updates). So please be more specific where you see a problem. Also, it would be nice if you could post the contents of C:\Windows\wsusofflineupdate.log (in [code] tags) so we can see the whole picture.

Regards
Dalai


ty, the problem is that... cant install update, 4,8gb of size downloaded for any reason...
the pic show clearly cant select "update remote desktop client..."
here is the log...
the windows 10 is a outdated from 2016 iso.....
https://nofile.io/f/DX1Nwa1dV97/wsusofflineupdate.log
and here is all updates installed:
Image
Image

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

PostPosted: 28.12.2017, 05:23
by Dalai
Well, I see in your update history that December's cumulative update is already installed. Does Windows Update find any missing security updates?

By the way: The security-only switch doesn't do anything on Windows 10, it's only meant for Windows 7 and 8.1.
@Admin: Might be a good idea to enable this checkbox only on these systems.

Regards
Dalai

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

PostPosted: 28.12.2017, 19:59
by totto210
Dalai wrote:Well, I see in your update history that December's cumulative update is already installed. Does Windows Update find any missing security updates?

By the way: The security-only switch doesn't do anything on Windows 10, it's only meant for Windows 7 and 8.1.
@Admin: Might be a good idea to enable this checkbox only on these systems.

Regards
Dalai

ty so much ;) i hate w10 ..... i have w7 on 3 pc'0s