i cant update--- problem again.......

i cant update--- problem again.......

Postby totto210 » 27.12.2017, 17:26

hi. some times i can update another windows 10
but in this pc cant....
i downloaded 5gb ........... and my connection is close to 3mb of band.. i waiting 24hs for this, and now cant update.-.....my windows 10 is pro x64...
any help? ty
edit: i used the dws lite.... and dws revert for any problems but same problem.
Image
Image
Last edited by totto210 on 27.12.2017, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
totto210
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 29.11.2016, 06:40

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

Postby jonas » 27.12.2017, 17:56

Hi

the listed not found updates are updates for M$ Office. Did you downloaded updates for Office?

jonas
jonas
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 30.05.2014, 11:51

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

Postby totto210 » 27.12.2017, 18:12

jonas wrote:Hi

the listed not found updates are updates for M$ Office. Did you downloaded updates for Office?

jonas


dont need office update...... in other times i update win without any problems and without office files
totto210
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 29.11.2016, 06:40

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

Postby Dalai » 27.12.2017, 18:57

@totto210:
Why do you think that you can't install any updates? Your screenshots don't show any problem whatsoever (aside from the missing Office updates). So please be more specific where you see a problem. Also, it would be nice if you could post the contents of C:\Windows\wsusofflineupdate.log (in [code] tags) so we can see the whole picture.

Regards
Dalai
Dalai
 
Posts: 457
Joined: 12.07.2016, 21:00

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

Postby totto210 » 28.12.2017, 01:45

Dalai wrote:@totto210:
Why do you think that you can't install any updates? Your screenshots don't show any problem whatsoever (aside from the missing Office updates). So please be more specific where you see a problem. Also, it would be nice if you could post the contents of C:\Windows\wsusofflineupdate.log (in [code] tags) so we can see the whole picture.

Regards
Dalai


ty, the problem is that... cant install update, 4,8gb of size downloaded for any reason...
the pic show clearly cant select "update remote desktop client..."
here is the log...
the windows 10 is a outdated from 2016 iso.....
https://nofile.io/f/DX1Nwa1dV97/wsusofflineupdate.log
and here is all updates installed:
Image
Image
totto210
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 29.11.2016, 06:40

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

Postby Dalai » 28.12.2017, 04:23

Well, I see in your update history that December's cumulative update is already installed. Does Windows Update find any missing security updates?

By the way: The security-only switch doesn't do anything on Windows 10, it's only meant for Windows 7 and 8.1.
@Admin: Might be a good idea to enable this checkbox only on these systems.

Regards
Dalai
Dalai
 
Posts: 457
Joined: 12.07.2016, 21:00

Re: i cant update--- problem again.......

Postby totto210 » 28.12.2017, 18:59

Dalai wrote:Well, I see in your update history that December's cumulative update is already installed. Does Windows Update find any missing security updates?

By the way: The security-only switch doesn't do anything on Windows 10, it's only meant for Windows 7 and 8.1.
@Admin: Might be a good idea to enable this checkbox only on these systems.

Regards
Dalai

ty so much ;) i hate w10 ..... i have w7 on 3 pc'0s
totto210
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 29.11.2016, 06:40


Return to Installation / Updating

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests