Include C++ and NET FW update errors

Include C++ and NET FW update errors

Postby harrismail » 01.07.2011, 16:00

Hi,

I've placed all the WSUS Offline Updater files (v6.9) in a wsusoffline folder on a USB Flash drive and it works and runs well - however...

When updating if I tick the option to include all C++ Runtime Libraries and NET Frameworks I get a "Hashdeep" error and then another error "File integrity verification failure?" and the whole update process falls over?? If I untick that option then everything works and all the other updates download OK.....

I'm running it on a Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit system

Any ideas what I can try to get it to work?

Steve
harrismail

Re: Include C++ and NET FW update errors

Postby harry » 01.07.2011, 16:11

Welcome harrismail!

From the file ...\doc\faq-enu.txt (http://trac.wsusoffline.net/browser/tag ... aq-enu.txt):
Q: During download, I receive a file integrity verification failure. What can I do to resolve this?
A: If you're sure that the patch files in your repository weren't manipulated, you may delete the corresponding checksum files under ...\client\md. They'll then be recreated during the next download run.
Last edited by aker on 28.07.2013, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Trac URL
harry

Postby harrismail » 01.07.2011, 16:36

I knew I'd read it somewhere......

Thanks I'll try harder next time ;)

Steve
harrismail

Postby Denniss » 01.07.2011, 16:50

Did the error message state some specific files not matched, present or changed or was it just a general error message ?
Denniss

Postby harrismail » 01.07.2011, 16:56

I'm not sure but I deleted the NET Framework checksum and am currently in the process of downloading - so it now seems to be working as I wasn't getting this far before :)
harrismail

Return to Installation / Updating