Thank you

Thank you

Postby caltroon » 15.10.2016, 17:35

I did not know the right place to post this but I just wanted to say I stumbled on your site after two days of struggling to fix my Win 7x64 update problems. You are a lifesaver. The only problem I had was initially, since I'm not an advanced computer expert, was running the update at the command prompt annd realizing I should not type in all the quotation marks in the instructions.

I am very grateful you are doing this - Microsoft's "fixes" are not fixes at all and yours is the first site I've ever found that actually has working instructions. I was finally able to get update working again and seeing what I really should update and what to leave alone.

Carol
caltroon

Re: Thank you

Postby Dalai » 15.10.2016, 21:24

I'm not sure whether you're referring to the WSUS Offline project itself or my site wu.krelay.de, which are two different things, although both are working to the same end. Anyway, I guess I can say in the name of both of us (T. Wittrock and me, Dalai): You're welcome 8-).

Regards
Dalai
Dalai

Postby caltroon » 16.10.2016, 02:29

I'm referring to wu.krelay.de, although it is through here I came to contact you. And glad I found this site, also. I have no idea how I found your site in the first place - probably because I was googling everything I could think of to look at. In any event, thumbs up!
caltroon

Postby radu13 » 04.11.2016, 13:09

THANK YOU for your site http://wu.krelay.de/en/ !!!!!!!
radu13

Return to Verschiedenes / Miscellaneous